LEGAL DEPOSITION VIDEO SERVICES
As experienced professional videographers of legal depositions, we understand the importance of capturing the full essence of the testimony, including the witness’ body language, voice inflection and emotion. We handle video depositions with utmost professionalism and the keenest attention to detail, working professionally alongside the court reporter providing transcription services.
• Onsite and ready to record prior to the scheduled start time
• Lavalier microphone for the deponent, and additional mic for counsel
• Quick turnaround & delivery times
• Video in DVD, .mp4 or video-transcript synchronized formats
• Additional camera is available upon request
• Location video shoots, enabling viewers to see remote locations and conditions without the necessity of travel
SCHEDULE YOUR LEGAL VIDEO
Synchronized deposition video links the recorded video of the deposition with the written transcript for simultaneous playback.
Synchronization makes it easy to locate specific testimony with a simple keyword search, and allows you to easily extract clips for playback in court, hearings or even in another deposition. Video plays side-by-side with transcript captions using free viewing software.
SEARCH KEYWORDS AND PHRASES
Quickly jump to any portion of the deposition by searching words or phrases using the search bar.
Save an especially important part of the deposition for later reference by creating separate video clips.
Redact & remove portions of the deposition for later playback, or reintroduce them to the full deposition.
Provides full-screen (rather than split-screen) viewing of the video, either with or without a rolling caption of the transcript.